Terms of Service
Last Updated: 21.12.2023
1. Acceptance of Terms
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of the communityempowermentnetwork.org.uk website and the services provided by CEN. By accessing or using our Website or services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our Website or services.
2. Use of the Website
- You must be at least 13 years old to use our Website.
- You agree to use the Website and services for lawful purposes and in compliance with these Terms.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account.
- We may suspend or terminate your access to the Website or services if you violate these Terms or engage in any inappropriate or unlawful activities.
3. Intellectual Property
- All content on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from any content on the Website without our prior written consent.
5. Third-Party Links and Content
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites and content. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these third-party websites. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Website and services are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- We do not warrant that the Website or services will be error-free, uninterrupted, or secure.
7. Limitation of Liability
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or services.
- Our total liability for any claim arising under these Terms shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the services, if any.
8. Changes to Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. Any changes will be posted on the Website, and the "Last Updated" date will be revised. Your continued use of the Website and services after changes to these Terms are posted constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
9. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Any disputes arising under these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts herein.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.